Saturday, September 06, 2008

Blog Love

A little Blog love from my friend Angela! Thank you kindly!

Here are the guidelines for this award:

  1. The winner can put the logo on her/his blog
  2. Link the person you received the award from
  3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs
  4. Put links of those blogs on yours
  5. Leave a message on the blogs nominated
I'm going to break #7 because Angela's award list included nearly all the blogs I read! So here are a few blogs I love in addition to the ones Angela mentioned. I love these blogs because they routinely make me think more deeply:

An Even Half Dozen
Imperfect Serenity
What Canst Thou Say?
The Upside Down World

4 comments:

Imperfect Serenity said...

Thanks so much! I'm honored and will happily reciprocate...another day as the school bus should be arriving shortly.

Imperfect Serenity said...

P.S. (September 12) I haven't forgotten this, but I'm having a hard time choosing seven!

Just Me said...

HI Stephanie,

Thank you very much, even if I am unbelieveably late in doing so. I didn't realize I had not been at my computer for so long. Last week was crazy busy.

Kimberly

Robin M. said...

I guess I didn't say thank you when this came out. But I appreciate it!

Robin