Saturday, September 27, 2008

Be a Follower!

I'm working on updating some of the elements on the boarders of this blog. Check out the new blog roll on the right, for example. I've added several new blogs, plus you can see a snippet of the latest post on each blog. Cool, huh?

I've also added a "followers" gadget. I've seen this on some other blogs and thought I'd try it out. If you read this blog regularly or semi-regularly, you can add yourself as a "follower", either publicly or privately. This is a good way to let me know you enjoy the blog without having to post anything in the comments, which I know not everyone likes to do. (Though I love reading the comments, so I hope those who *are* inclined to comment will continue to do so!) It also allows me and other readers to find your blog if you have one. There is a place for a picture, but you don't need to have one.

5 comments:

Jennifer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jennifer said...

Hi Stephanie,

I nominated you for a blog award. Details are at my Musings blog.

Imperfect Serenity said...

Cool new blog roll. I have no idea how to do that!

naturalmom said...

Thanks for the award, Jennifer! Eileen, if you have upgraded your Blogger account in the last few months, you just click on "layout" in your dashboard and then click "add a gadget". You should see it in the gadget list.

huddtoo said...

Hi!

Posting a comment, just to comment! ;)

Love the blog roll, how cool. And I love comments too...although I don't get nearly as many as I'd like. :)