"Let your life speak" --Quaker founder, George Fox
Sunday, May 03, 2009
First Haircut
Firmin gave Ethan his first hair cut yesterday. I was worried he'd look too much older, and I'm pleased that the change isn't too drastic. He's still my baby! :o)
Before
After
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Haircuts do make the man! But Ethan is just as darling as ever! Love, Aunt Carla
Oh my gosh he is so so so cute! He does still look like your baby to.
I always wait until the last possible moment for the first hair cut. With two of mine, it was 3years, but they were bald for quite a while. Gus has a head full of hair, I don't think I'll make the three year mark with him.
Chief Strategy Officer
-
In September, I started a new course at the Wharton School of Business
Executive Education program. It’s a Chief Strategy Officer certificate
program.
...
Book reports!!
-
Yes, I did it. I made them do book reports. Writing is one of those things
that is so important, that if you don't learn, well... you can't blog!! Who
want...
Time4Writing Giveaway
-
Today is the last chance to enter the drawing for the February Giveway for
the Time4Writing program of your choice. Check it out: Time4Writing Giveaway
Food Rules Family Project
-
A few weeks ago while running errands I heard portions of an interview with
Michael Pollan on NPR’s On Point. He was discussing his book Food Rules: An
Eat...
New Blog Home
-
After months of people telling me I should just ditch iWeb, I finally
accepted what I could not change—the limitations of iWeb—and plucked up the
courag...
6 comments:
Haircuts do make the man! But Ethan is just as darling as ever!
Love, Aunt Carla
Awww! I haven't cut Pete's hair yet, I'm afraid all the curls are just "baby" hair, and if I cut them off he'll have straight hair like mine.
I don't think you ever had to worry about that.
Too cute......he still has a wonderful baby look to his face! We do all our kiddos haircuts at home as well.
Oh...he is SOOO cute!! I'd want to keep him a baby too!
Oh my gosh he is so so so cute! He does still look like your baby to.
I always wait until the last possible moment for the first hair cut. With two of mine, it was 3years, but they were bald for quite a while. Gus has a head full of hair, I don't think I'll make the three year mark with him.
*Of course* he's adorable!! :-) Can't wait to see him up close and personal!
Love,
Mom
Post a Comment