Monday, August 04, 2008

Just for Fun!

Brianna and Alexander are off to "Grandma Camp" for a couple of days, Firmin is at work and Ethan is sleeping. With all the things I could/should be doing, here's what I'm doing instead. (Thanks for the inspiration, Angela!)

If you get a yen to similarly waste some time, head on over to this site and see what your yearbook photo might have been...

1952
This would have been a decent look for me, though it
would take half a can of hairspray to stay that way.

1960
Gotta love the glasses!


1968
My mother's hair used to look like this.

1980
My hair was very much like this in 1980, except I was 9. It was my first perm!

1992
The year I graduated college. In real life I had a smart-looking, very short cut.

6 comments:

Angela DeRossett said...

I LOVE that you did this!!! Those pics are priceless! '52 totally would have been a great look for you--very Leah Thompson in Back to the Future!

amers said...

too funny! i agree with andie - so great that you did this! thanks for sharing!

NorthCoastCouple said...

I love that the '68 shot looks JUST like mom's hair-do. I wonder what she thinks of that! By the way, your actual hair in your senior picture was much better than the '80s and '90s hair they show here.

-Laura

huddtoo said...

These are so funny. I was going to try but do not have a close up. I'll have to have my girl take one and I'll play with it.

1980....you totally look like the girl from Different Strokes. ;)

Jennifer said...

Hilarious! I'm going to have to try this one.

Anonymous said...

O my goodness! i just love this! Had so much fun! Tanks

Did hubby's too! I laughed& laughed!

Have a sunny day

Maritza